The online educational tools and apps are used to support student learning from simple to high technology options.
A number of important online tech-based tools and apps are available in the market.
Those tools are used by university students to make their education easy and effective.
In this article, we’re going to discuss some best online tools and apps which are specially designed for encouraging and managing to learn.
Top 10 Online Educational Tools for University Students
We’re going to briefly explain some of the finest online educational tools.
These tools can be used by university students to manage their study and commitments in a better way.
1. Google Drive
It is a popular file storage solution that allows students to store any file on their servers.
You can easily access the file from any device and it allows you to share the files with your mates and others.
Upload New Files: You can upload files on your Google drive directly from your mobile or from your computer system.
You can use this online tool to upload your assignments, notes and other documents on the drive.
Sharing Files: You can also share the uploaded files with your mates to help them in their study.
Accessing Files: You can access the files from anywhere by using your mobile phone or computer system.
Google Drive also allows other users to edit the file shared by you on the drive.
Secure Storage: You can store data of almost 15GB storage without paying a single penny.
But if you exceed form 15GB storage, you’ve to pay some specific affordable amount for it.
All of your data is fully secured and can be easily accessed.
If you’re working on an assignment or on a project, this Online Text Editor tool allows you to edit the plain text written in the editor.
It doesn’t require any installation and it is totally free.
Just directly write or paste the document in the plain text editor and start editing:
Working of the online tool
It is user-friendly and all you need to do is to paste or upload the content in the editor.
You can edit the text with the help of its amazing writing/editing options.
After editing, quickly save the file as a pdf or document on your system.
- You can undo or redo the last step
- You can also add emoticons and special characters into the plain text
- Inserting date and time into the text
- Numbered and Bullet Listing options are available
- Insert a URL into the plain text
- Preview or Print the final document
- There is an option to insert a table as well
You can use this word pad online to edit any kind of text within no time.
It is one of the finest studying platforms for school, college and university students.
The online tool allows you to upload class study notes and can create flashcards for study at any time.
- The tool allows you to browse or borrow cards from the flashcard library
- You can upload any notes to StudyBlue and can easily turn the notes into the flashcards to ease the transition from a classroom
- You can easily access your recently studied material in offline mode
- You can also add interests and make sub-folders within your interests to organized your work efficiently
It is a free online tool that helps you to convert numbers into standard form simply by replacing the specific decimal value in the number.
The number could be in either decimal form or in the integer form.
The calculator shows the standard form of any number just within in a simple click.
Simply enter the number in the box as:
Press the convert button to convert numbers into standard form as shown below:
You can also reset the values simply by pressing the ‘Reset’ button.
This standard form calculator makes the conversion process more efficient and faster.
It is an excellent education technology used to create unique interactive images with music, different sounds, and texts.
A number of students use this amazing online platform for making accessible visual learning new experiences in a specific drive.
The images then can be shared on different social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- You can upload images from your system or from a web URL
- Many Rich Meta Tags are available
- You can design your digital data
- Amazing content creation features
It is an online educational platform where you can create educational videos, customized questions, and discussions.
After creating the video, you can share it with your friends through a link.
It can also be used to create lessons with the collaboration of teachers, students, and animators to expand their ideas.
This platform is one of the greatest sources for students and others who are looking for education or inspiration.
It is one of the best educational apps used to block any website distracting you from your studies.
To get this app, simply download it from the app store and start blocking the irrelevant websites.
- Create a list of different websites you want to block immediately
- You can also toggle your current blacklist into a new whitelist
- You can set a timer of a specific length to block any website
This amazing platform allows both teachers and students to share and explore educational things.
Here, you can collect any information from the internet and then share it with the members of different groups.
On eduClipper, you can register as a teacher or a student and can create new clipboards to collect digital content.
It one of the finest dictionary apps used to provide access to definitions and their punctuations.
It is very easy to use and gives quick access to a number of language translations.
You can use this app to access millions of words in the English language.
- Audio Punctuations
- Best Translator for more than 30 languages
- You can also buy additional dictionaries
It is the best educational tool used to promote writing and reading skills in students.
Storybird allows you to create a new artistic book online through a unique and easy interface.
The created stories can be embedded in emails, blogs and among other options.
- Create new projects with students or others
- Here, you can give regularly Feedback
- You can organize classes and grades