Whenever the matter revolves around the graphic interface, cPanel will be the first option that people look for. Now you must be wondering why most of the hosting firms are using cPanel these days. Reading till the end of this article will let you know why.
It is considered to be an easy usable web-based control panel for the dedicated server or VPS. It provides you with all the tools that you need to manage and then administer websites, emails, and databases in any chosen browser.
With the help of cPanel, users will get the opportunity to use a graphical interface from where they are able to control a portion of the Linux or UNIX server. The tools are highly designed to be simplified while running and managing your websites on dedicated servers or VPS.
Moreover, cPanel will be using a tiered structure, presenting various levels of access. End-users and administrators can now control multiple aspects of the website and server directly with the help of their browsers. Based on the chosen hosting provider, it will give some auto-installer or packages designed for content management systems.
The simple approach to consider:
Not all start-ups are well versed with the technical tools which are currently used with dedicated server management and VPS. The server management of all the complex tasks is now possible with Cpanel Server Management.
- Directory and site maintenance, checking on disk space, regular backups, and similar other tasks are now possible to perform.
- Administering the dedicated server or VPS won’t need any form of experience when it comes to server management.
- The cPanel developers have worked hard to make installing and uploading all kinds of files super easy for you.
- Moreover, cPanel is highly beneficial for those who are not quite good at learning ways to work with the new interface.
- Even the dashboard seems to be quite user-friendly.
- You will come across multiple documents designed for all kinds of cPanel based operations, mainly with the latest versions. They come with walk-through information and built-in tutorials.
- If you have WordPress installed, then you get to use cPanel for managing domain names, mail accounts, backups, and databases.
- On the other hand, cPanel will make it super simple for the users to manage their chosen websites on a dedicated server or VPS. For that, you need hardly any technical knowledge to flow.
The high-end flexibility that you come with:
With the help of cPanel, it becomes a whole lot easier to manage your website. It does not matter how complex the online site might be. With the help of cPanel, you will receive VPS or dedicated server-centric features. It helps every one of the team members to manage the site well.
- Now, you get the opportunity to maintain updated databases, manage your addresses and email accounts and even pool various websites under a single account.
- Moreover, you get the opportunity to monitor the current site traffic. It helps in troubleshooting quickly and improves the website on a regular basis for sure.
- With the help of cPanel by your side, you have to assess web presence. You can take the help of AWStats for the same. It will help in supplying you with advanced web, mail, FTP, and even stream server statistics-based reports.
- With the help of this information, you can get hold of more precise traffic analysis. So, now you can take the targeted steps to improve the present performance level of the website.
The extensions to follow with cPanel:
Based on the kind of dedicated server or VPS that you run, the firm might benefit from one or many more of the plug-ins as part of the cPanel sector. Some of the most promising ones among the lot will be Joomla, Spam D, WHM Interface, RKHunter, CMQ, PHPselector, Munin Service Monitor, Clam AV Scanner, and CSF Firewall.
Moreover, it is not hard to state that cPanel is completely free from any risk for sure. The chosen software will stop the dedicated server and the VPS customers from proceeding further when the matter is risky or prohibited. It will not allow you to cause any form of damage, no matter how many times you are clicking on that link!
Unlimited support to the rescue:
With the help of reputed companies and their hosting services, the cPanel servers are now available with unlimited support. So, it will literally cover an entire month of the user. Right from the deployment of the web to the application of the server, the list goes on.
The team can further configure the system right from the starting point as per the current industrial standards. So, you can always rest assured once you know that all access is restricted by what is needed only. Right from migration to server restorations, options are limitless when you have the best team by your side.